Front of House (Nights) Deansgate
- GBP20000.00 - GBP25000.00 per annum + benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 22nd March 2019
- Job Type
Front of House (Nights)
7pm-7am, 4 days on 4 days off
My client is one of the best and fastest growing property companies in the UK. Having successfully delivered a new concept of stylish apartments for rent in Manchester, they are next delivering schemes across the UK featuring great additional services at no extra costs. Their developments are more than just a home, they are communities where people can get to know their neighbours by partaking in many of the residents' events. They are looking for the best people to help achieve their vision. If you are passionate, enthusiastic and driven then join them!
To act as the face of the company's flagship development with residents and visitors, displaying professionalism and genuine care for the property.
- To be available to residents at all times. When carrying out duties away from the desk, ensure that they are available by phone.
- To rectify any unplanned cleaning emergencies; directly where required (spillages and accidents in communal areas).
- To pro-actively deal with any maintenance and problems identified. To fix, repair, maintain or clean any area or problem if able to do so (i.e. light bulb changes).
- Parcel Management: to be responsible for all deliveries to main reception, by receiving, safekeeping and issuing of all parcels/registered mail in line with the company procedure.
- To provide utility meter reading for all properties as and when required.
- To give a clear and concise handover at the end of the shift to any follow-on team members, highlighting any events that have occurred and make follow-on staff aware of any forthcoming events.
- To manage car parking to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Key Management: to issue keys only to correct personnel/residents whilst recording the signing in and out of keys in line with the company procedure.
- To co-ordinate, instruct and allow access for services to the development, such as for utility companies, refuse collection, deliveries, repairs and maintenance.
- Building Patrols, CCTV Monitoring & Safety Checks.
- Handling general enquiries such as queries, complaints and maintenance requests.
Assisting the Customer Liaison Team
- Booking and attending viewings/inspections/appointments and responding with constructive feedback, where necessary.
- Coordinating and managing the maintenance team.
- Arrangement of furniture and layout of residents' lounge and other communal areas in preparation for organised events.
- Responding to any online enquiries.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Exceptional customer service!
- Problem solving ability.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative, yet follow instruction and procedure as required.
- Crisis management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- High standards in cleanliness.
- Knowledge of all systems, facilities and equipment on site and a basic understanding of how to test and maintain them.
- Health and Safety.
- ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents)
- First Aid & Health & Safety
- Lifting and Manual Handling
- Responsibility for the service, cleaning and maintenance of a residential property, hotel, leisure complex or place of work.
- Customer service, including dealing with difficult situations.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook as well as other systems such as databases or booking systems.
If you're customer-focused and interested in exploring this opportunity, I'd love to hear from you.