Flexible Leasing Executive/ Manager
- Up to GBP60000 per annum + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Leasing/Agency
- 21st September 2018
- Job Type
A client side, shopping centre investment manager is seeking a leasing executive / manager to join its growing team.
Seeking candidates with agency or leasing experience, ideally with retail exposure, the client has created this exciting new position to drive forward the option of flexible leasing to their retailer clients. In this role you would be working closely with Senior Leasing and Asset Managers but will have a special and unique focus on the Flexible Leasing units.
The Flexible Leasing units are units that need shorter term leases/ have flexible terms for a variety of reasons including tenants wishing to test a new location before committing to a very long-term lease, but predominately are in place to ensure that units/ retail space included in the masterplan are not tied to long lease commitments at times of development/ redevelopment or capex works. Therefore, the role is very closely entwined with the asset management of the assets and is a key position in the team. The position would suit someone who would like a fast paced, autonomous position in a transactional, client-side role.
You will be accountable for:-
- Identifying and delivering flexible lettings to national and regional customers which are completely aligned with the client's community strategy across designated assets or identified portfolio-wide opportunities.
You will be responsible for:-
- Identifying, contacting and engaging with targeted retailers and creating a plan to secure deals
- Building and developing strong business relationships with existing and target customers, who operate nationally and regionally.
- Maximise Net Rental Income by delivering good quality short term / flexible lettings across the portfolio for identified retail units
- Working in partnership, supporting the General Managers and their on-site teams in the delivery and execution of local leasing initiatives that are in line with the Community strategy for the Asset
- Work on innovative ideas to differentiate our centres and ensure we maximise income and reduce costs through leasing
- Proactively identifying new and emerging brands and concepts that would enhance and differentiate our community proposition and offer.
The salary is competitive, dependent on experience, plus benefits and bonus.
Please apply online with your CV in word format.