Facilities Property Manager
- GBP35000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 19th September 2019
- Job Type
Working alongside a fast-growing property investor and developer, Cobalt is seeking a Facilities Property Manager to help oversee the day to day operations and running of their residential portfolio. Our client is a close-knit, family run business which prides itself on their positive, inclusive, and flexible company culture.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the day to day management of the sites, supporting on-site staff as a point of escalation for maintenance & Health & Safety related issues;
- Negotiating lease renewals;
- Building lasting relationships with key tenant representatives;
- Tendering for contractors for necessary works, managing them in line with SLA's
- Undertaking site inspections and ensuring the effective maintenance of the portfolio
Our client is ideally looking for a Facilities Manager with a keen interest in property management or an established Property Manager with an awareness of building maintenance and health and safety. An IOSH qualification is essential whilst either an IWFM or IRPM membership would be looked upon favourably. As the successful applicant you will be proactive, inquisitive and a real team player, keen to immerse yourself in the day to day running of a growing family-run client-side organisation.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today