- GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + car allowance and package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 22nd March 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is currently working with a London centric property owner who is seeking a Facilities Manager for a predominantly East-London based property portfolio of commercial and industrial properties.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Effective management across hard and soft FM for the assets, ensuring the maintenance of them to an excellent standard;
- You will be involved in setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Ensuring all H&S regulations and procedures are met;
- Forming strong working relationships with tenants on site;
- Conducting regular site inspections and visits to the portfolio.
As the successful applicant, you will ideally have experience of managing portfolios within a real estate business, and demonstrate a strong understanding of building maintenance within a total FM environment. A IWFM (BIFM) qualification would be advantageous whilst an IOSH is essential. This role will also require you hold a full clean UK drivers licence.
If this sounds like you please apply to the role or contact the job poster firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.