- GBP38000.00 - GBP48000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 2nd January 2019
- Job Type
£38,000 - £48,000
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Facilities Manager to look after a mixed high-end residential and commercial portfolio in West London. Working closely alongside the Property Manager you will be responsible for cultivating close, trusted relationships with tenants and stakeholders and delivering a professional, hands on service. The ideal individual will possess excellent technical knowledge and skills in addition to a positive and proactive attitude.
Key Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Setting, managing and reconciling the service charge budget.
- Cultivating and maintaining strong working relationships with surveyors, tenants, contractors and occupiers.
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently throughout all aspects of the site.
- Organising maintenance contracts and supervising the contractors on site, making sure all contract works are carried out punctually and meets the company's impeccable standards.
This is an active role and you must have good knowledge of Health and Safety legislation therefore an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification is preferred. This client side opportunity would suit an engaging and inspirational individual with relevant and up to date practical skills prepared to lead by example.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.