- GBP32000.00 - GBP36000.00 per annum + travel, healthcare
- UK, South West & Wales
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 29th January 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a bespoke managing agent that, despite their SME status, boasts a multi-billion pound portfolio including trophy assets and estates as well as visionary development projects across the UK. Our client's mantra is a simple one: that by looking after their staff well, their staff will in turn provide an exceptional property service to their own clients and tenants. They have reaped the rewards of this approach, and as part of this growth and seeking a Regional FM for a portfolio centred around Bristol.
Managing a mixed-use, multi-site portfolio, your key responsibilities will include:
- Setting, managing, and reconciling service charge budgets;
- Actively managing contractor performance against agreed standards and KPI's;
- Take the lead in providing a top tier total FM service to tenants, including regular liaison and tenant meetings;
- Regularly inspecting your portfolio to ensure full compliance with UK Health, Safety, and Sustainability legislation.
- Ensuring a robust maintenance programme is in place to cover planned and reactive maintenance.
Our client is a values-driven employer, that is looking to bring like minded individuals on board. They are looking for an innovative, service-driven Facilities Manager, who enjoys working as part of an inclusive team, and is keen to progress their career. Additionally beyond this, you will possess an IOSH qualification, whilst a IWFM (BIFM) membership/qualification would be desirable, but not essential.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today