- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum + package
- UK, Hampshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 24th February 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Facilities Manager to manage a first-class business park in Basingstoke. This bustling commercial estate boasts plenty of quality leisure and retail amenities alongside green open spaces, making it a premier business destination as well as a model for sustainability in property management - which our client boasts of as one of it's core values.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting regular inspections of the estate, including the buildings and the grounds, reporting any reactive maintenance issues as they may arise;
- Overseeing the maintenance for the site, including projects, and PPM works for the building plant and fabric;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Working in conjunction with the events team for any events that occur on site;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the estate, ensuring all RAMS are in place for works being undertaken;
- Managing the work of external contractors;
- Managing the in-house team of FM staff;
- Other duties ad hoc.
Our client is looking for a service-driven FM, with a modern approach to their work. An IOSH or NEBOSH is essential, whilst previous estates management experience would be a distinct advantage. Equally importantly will be your drive to success and pride in a job well done; with our client in the midst of a rapid expansion, they are looking for someone that can progress within the business long term.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today