- GBP26000 - GBP30000 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 12th September 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working on a role that will see you helping to support the management team for a landmark London property. Our client is a leader of the UK real estate industry with plenty of opportunity for permanent positions on the horizon.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Comply with H&S regulations within the developing, maintaining accurate records;
- Responding to maintenance requests in the building;
- Advising the Building Manager as to appropriate actions;
- Direct enquiries to the correct resource, and liaising with tenants for any operational issues they may have;
- Working alongside the Building Manager to ensure the planned maintenance programme is in place, and managing work programmes on site;
- Raising invoices.
As the successful applicant you will have ideally come from a real estate background in an administrative/coordination function. You will be a personable, detail-orientated individual who is comfortable in a fast-paced role.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today