- GBP25000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 1st May 2019
- Job Type
Working with a leading name in UK Real Estate, Cobalt is seeking a dedicated Facilities Coordinator to be based on-site at a prime commercial development. Working hand-in-glove with the Senior FM, you will be an integral part of delivering a top tier FM service, and the crucial link between the business and end users of the portfolio.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responding to all tenant requests for technical assistance and liaising with them to deal with any operational queries that may arise;
- Monitor all activities in relation to H&S compliance, overseeing records, utilising the Meridian system;
- Overseeing work of contractors on-site;
- Working alongside the Senior FM to ensuring a PPM and reactive maintenance programme is in place;
- Preparing reports for the Building Manager to help formulate the strategy for managing the building/portfolio;
As the successful applicant, you will have ideally had experience working within Real Estate/property, and have a good foundation of knowledge for H&S, and building maintenance.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today