- GBP24000.00 - GBP28000.00 per annum + package
- UK, Scotland
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 5th July 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a values-orientated property management business that has gone from strength-to-strength in recent years, by expanding organically across the UK. Our client is seeking a bright, proactive Facilities Coordinator to assist the FM team in the day to day running or a vibrant retail development in Aberdeenshire, where tenant engagement is key.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting regular site inspections;
- Being a key point of liaison between tenants and the on-site team;
- Ensuring legal requirements for H&S are met, advising occupiers where needed;
- Approving contractor invoices;
- Assisting in setting the service charge budget;
- Assisting with managing contractors.
As the successful applicant, you will ideally have some background in property or facilities management as an administrator, coordinator, or assistant. An IOSH qualification or IWFM membership would be regarded highly but is not essential; more important is your organisational skills, your sense of enthusiasm, and your desire to do well within a close-knit team culture.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today