Facilities Assistant - Corporate Office
- GBP25000.00 - GBP28000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 25th October 2019
- Job Type
Working alongside a global financial institution / asset management firm who are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive Facilities Assistant to join their forward-thinking FM function and play an integral part in driving their workplace services forwards.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with basic office maintenance such as hanging of pictures, basic repairs to furniture, changing of locks and barrels etc.
- Be an integral part of the Workplace team and assisting in all matters relating to the smooth-running of the London office.
- To provide assistance to the Workplace Global Coordinator and Global Head of Workplace when needed.
- Assist with logging and managing of calls to external contractors relating to electrical appliances i.e. dishwasher, fridges, coffee and vending machines * Assist in the movement of office furniture including meeting room re-arrangements
This is a role that will offer you a comprehensive coverage of Facilities Management, providing a strong platform for your continued career development. Previous corporate experience is beneficial, whilst you will be a confident and personable individual, able to manage multiple priorities as part of a dedicated facilities team.