- GBP15 - GBP20 per hour
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 23rd November 2018
- Job Type
A new opportunity has become available for a London based Community Housing Association who are seeking an Estates Officer to join their team on a long-term interim basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a respected, well run organisation who take pride in the delivery of their service for their residents.
£15 - £20 Per Hour - Depending on Experience
- You will be responsible for ensuring all estates, streets, sites and property assets are kept clean, tidy, and provide a safe environment.
- Ensure all sites meet with all Health and safety requirements.
- Supervision and allocation of communal works to cleaners, contractors and other service providers.
- Undertake utility meter reading of all landlord meters as and when required, ensuring landlord utilities on new properties are registered with appropriate companies.
- Carry pre and posts inspect communal repairs as requested.
- Provide a basic responsive repair service where practical, raising orders for repairs undertaken, and escalating unresolved repairs to the Repairs Team.
- Provide second tier response to tenant emergencies including out of hours, checking emergency repairs, providing emergency access and making safe where possible; Refer unresolved repairs to relevant contractor and Estate Services Manager
- Experience of working in a caretaking and facilities management role
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Good basic knowledge, trade skills i.e. changing locks, repairs to door frames, trace remedy leaks, painting decorating etc.
- Knowledge of and ability to carry out checks of estate and street properties in line with health and safety and property maintenance procedures.
- Good understanding of Social Housing.
What to do next…
If you are interested in the position or wish further information please submit your CV in Word format and call 0207 478 2526 to with Matthew Mullin.