- GBP45000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 2nd January 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a prominent property company, that in recent years has gone from strength to strength, taking on a host of new developments across the UK, including this high-profile mixed-use residential & commercial estate in South West London. The estate is a prominent site, that is currently undergoing major redevelopment works, and is looking for an Estate Manager to lead a team of on-site staff in providing a top-tier FM service to match the profile of this development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative requirements, including S20 Consultation, and Health & Safety requirements;
- Providing management and mentorship to a team of Assistant FM's;
- Managing outsourced suppliers for both hard and soft FM in line with pre-determined service level agreements, and tendering in conjunction with the Procurement team where required;
- Undertaking regular inspections of the property;
- Working alongside the Customer Services Team to build long term relationships with key resident and tenant representatives;
- Acting as a leader on site, including as the first point of contact for any emergencies that may arise;
- Assisting with setting and managing the service charge budget;
- Managing and monitoring project works to building plant, and fabric.
Our client is looking for a leader, who wants to be the driving force of a programme of change management, and not simply wait in a reactive role. You will have a track record in overseeing teams and major sites/estates, with an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification being essential to support your H&S experience.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today