Director of Health & Safety
- Negotiable + Competitive salary package on offer
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 30th August 2019
- Job Type
My client a UK leading landlord and developer within the residential sector are seeking a senior individual for the business to be the strategic lead in developing and managing the Group's health and safety function. This Director of Health & Safety will play a pivotal role in delivering full H&S across a UK wide portfolio of varied residential assets.
- Reporting in to a Director of Property Services, this role will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of the Group's Health & Safety Policy, strategy management system and management of the Health & Safety team.
- Ensure building safety through compliance with the Building Regulations; planning, monitoring and managing building work to promote building safety; demonstrating corporate and individual competence.
- Line management of the H&S Team
- Report on statutory and regulatory compliance
- Manage audit and risk assessment schedules of third-party contractors
- You will be responsible for chairing the groups H&S committee & rolling out initiatives.
- Educated to Degree or equivalent level qualification
- CMIOSH qualification or equivalent with previous experience in a senior health and safety role, preferably in a FTSE listed business
- Experience of multi-site operations.
- Ability to travel UK wide regularly