Director - Head of Capital Raising (Real Estate)
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Client Services
- 18th September 2019
- Job Type
· Design a robust sales plan for given targets markets, including pre and post-sales actions
· Execute the business plan and provide regular updates on leads
· Schedule and arrange conference calls, client meetings, road shows and investor events.
· (When applicable) populate the system with investor activity. In any case, to provide regular, written feedback on activities as requested.
· Introduce the fund's investment solutions to potential investors
· Complete requests for proposals and due diligence questionnaires.
· Support and take lead where needed on client on-boarding / transfers
· Coordinate, and where necessary complete, client due diligence requests
· Ensure compliance with all applicable local regulatory requirements
· Help to create, customize and review presentations, fact sheets and marketing materials.
· Where requested, provide management with peer and market statistics on target investor market
· From time to time, the firm may enter into contracts with 3rd parties to support the sales process. This role wold be expected to manage, coordinate and ensure these relationships are completely managed to extract the most value.
· The role may also be required to source 3rd parties in addition to managing those already identified by the Group
· Substantial institutional sales experience within the asset management industry
· Strong understanding of institutional investors and / or intermediary channels.
· Knowledge of international investment strategies - in particular private market alternative strategies including real estate and private credit.
· Ability to travel
· Fluent in English. Other languages appreciated