- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 17th January 2020
- Job Type
Competitive salary & benefits package
North West based
This is an excellent opportunity to join a regional developer with a healthy pipeline of live and future projects. The Development Surveyor will support the Directors on a number of commercial schemes whilst also seeking new development opportunities.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience of the following:
- A proven understanding of the planning and development process
- Ideally, will have advised on or delivered new schemes from inception through to practical completion
- Development appraisal and viability
- A good understanding of the local market with an established contact base
- Confident when dealing with third party advisors and stakeholders
- Analytical, with an excellent attention to detail and an ability to see past problems
- A team player with future leadership potential
MRICS accredited, this role would suit someone working directly for a developer or who has been working in an advisory role.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.