- GBP40000 - GBP50000.00 per annum + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 21st September 2018
- Job Type
Development Surveyor - Central London - Commercial, Residential and Mixed Use Schemes
£40,000 to £50,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits.
A top UK based property and real estate consultancy are currently seeking chartered development surveyor to join their team based in the City of London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a small yet highly established team where you will play an integral client facing part within the business.
You will be responsible for providing specialist development related advice to private developers, housing associations and local authorities.
Key aspects of the Development Surveying role:
- Advising clients on their properties/land and redevelopment opportunities.
- Working with external advisors as part of larger development teams.
- Advising clients on acquisitions and disposal.
- Valuation of mixed use and residential led new build developments.
Development Surveyor Requirements:
- Member of RICS.
- Previous development experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain and develop business relationships.
Please apply online with your CV in word format.