Development Project Managers
- Negotiable + upon experience
- UK, South East
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 16th October 2018
- Job Type
I am working with one of the UK's leading housing associations and residential developers to recruit experienced Development & Project Managers to join their existing New Build and Regeneration team where you will be responsible for the whole life cycle of development schemes from inception to completion.
Location; South East with a national reach
You will be hands on in the pre-contract stages of the schemes, delegating the post contract delivery stages to team members under your leadership.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced development and regeneration professional seeking to advance their career in an expanding business.
You will have undertaken work of a similar nature and have attained, or are studying for professional qualifications with the RICS, CIOB, APM or other project management qualifications, and through your continuous professional development can build on these skills to further develop yourself and the achievement of the business objectives.
Essential skills and experience:
- Manage schemes to practical completion and handover
- Demonstrable collaboration, stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills at all levels.
- Demonstrate good financial and commercial acumen, including associated risk management skills.
- Carry out pre-planning public consultation on new developments
- Appoint consultants (e.g. architects, cost consultants, employers agents, planning consultants, and solicitors)
- Act as client during the development process
- Experience with project business plans / appraisal models
- Leadership/management skills
What sets them apart from other house-builders is that their profits are reinvested in affordable homes - as well as delivering the homes people need and they care about building stronger communities.
All of their developments are unique, bespoke and designed by leading architects - using local based companies.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a commercially driven, expanding organization with a social conscience, working towards their goal of providing high-quality homes to those who need it most. They have exciting plans which you will be heavily involved in the delivery of.
If you have experience in project management within a housing association or residential developer related environment, please submit your CV in Word format or call me 0207 478 2526 for further discussion.