Development Project Manager - Land Development
- NZD130000 - NZD150000 per annum + Car
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 10th September 2018
- Job Type
A great opportunity has opened up with a leading NZ residential development business for a Project/Development Manager to be based in the North Shore.
This position is focussed on the completion of existing subdivision projects and the end-to-end delivery of major and highly visible residential developments.
The role will cover a range of disciplines such as;
- Feasibility Studies
- Design Management
- Planning Approval both resource and building
- Project Controls
- Programme and project management
- Risk management
- Stakeholder Engagement
Residential land development project experience is required for this role. You'll need to point to previous development achievement/experience from planning approval, detailed design, through construction.
- Degree qualified
- Ideally development management experience would be ideal but someone who is looking to make the move from Project Management or Civil Engineering is highly being considered.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills dealing with the demands of the client while managing designers, and contractors on site.
- Presentable, outgoing and confident.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to make the move into a development management role, but also an opportunity to work for a leading residential business in NZ.
Apply online or if you require more information on the role, please contact Matt Donnelly on 09 303 9093.