- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 28th April 2019
- Job Type
A great opportunity has opened up at Panuku for a Development Manager to lead development activity in the Wynyard Quarter precinct.
Panuku’s vision statement is “Shaping spaces for Aucklanders to Love”, and there is no better example of their realising this than Wynyard Quarter. It’s a wonderful example of urban regeneration that has been advanced through both their own development projects and strategic partnership with some of New Zealand’s leading developer’s.
The purpose of the Development Manager position is to facilitate further development activities in the precinct from identification, evaluation and preparation of projects through to implementation, including projects being executed directly by Panuku or with private sector partners.
To be successful in this position you should be able to demonstrate the following;
- Degree or post-grad qualification in property development, property financing or urban planning
- A minimum of 10yrs experience in delivering multi-faceted development and or infrastructure projects
- Full lifecycle development experience including front end feasibility, development agreement completion, planning/consenting, programming, design, procurement and contract management.
- Prior team management/leadership experience
- Advanced stakeholder management skills covering all relevant stakeholder groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven conflict resolution track record
- Highly organised and disciplined approach to time management and workflow planning
- An energetic, ambitious, can-do personality that is driven to deliver fantastic project outcomes.
This is a role that is absolutely pivotal in continuing the successful execution of the place-making vision for Wynyard Quarter. If you are interested in taking on this specific challenge and working for the highly motivated, and, talented Panuku development team please don’t hesitate to apply with your CV attached or call either Guy Davidson or Matt Donnelly on 09 303 9093 for further information.