- GBP35000 - GBP55000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 21st June 2018
- Job Type
A market leading advisory business is currently seeking a Compulsory Purchase individual, to join their central London Team. Recognised as being one of the country's most experienced advisors on land assembly, compulsory purchase and compensation matters, the team has extensive experience advising acquiring authorities, developers and claimants involved in regeneration, transport and energy schemes requiring land assembly. The chosen individual would also work closely with the Planning & Development team to provide a full range of land acquisition, compulsory purchase and pre-development consultancy advice.
- Developing relationships with clients.
- Preparing estimates of compensation and cash flow modelling.
- Negotiating claims for compensation.
- Assisting in the preparation of evidence for third party referrals.
- Providing procedural advice to acquiring authorities and developers.
- Providing advice to Local Authorities on delivery of major regeneration schemes.
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
- Relevant compulsory purchase experience and direct client contact experience.
- MRICS qualified (or equivalent) preferred with a degree and/or a relevant post graduate qualification.
- Able to act independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Proficient user of Excel, Argus.
If you have experience of the aforementioned, please submit your CV.