Client-Sided Property Manager (Block & AST)
- GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 7th August 2018
- Job Type
An exciting opportunity has arisen in London for a Property Manager who is looking to widen their horizons and take the next big leap in their career.
Cobalt are currently partnered with one of the largest property and infrastructure companies in the country with offices based in every major city. With top incentives and the opportunity to manage one of the most luxurious residential estates in London, this is not an opportunity to be missed.
Along with handling the day to day responsibilities of the portfolio you will also have the opportunity to take the reins on projects, making sure all properties are up to scratch and renovated during the void periods. This is ideal for someone who has a keen eye for detail and design.
- Arrange and conduct pre-vacate inspections to identify scope of works required for the refresh
- Inspect property and instruct works once property has become vacant
- Oversee compliance checks on their vacant units and ensure all associated documentation is saved and updated as necessary
- Manage our contractors and make sure they are working to meet target dates on refresh projects
- Data capture on all void units for end of month board reports
- Assist the Lettings Property Manager/s with deposit dilapidation by organising quotes for reparation works to be billed to the outgoing tenant
- Hand over completed refresh projects to the Lettings team ensuring that the properties have been turned out to the highest standard
- Manage insurance claims and coordinate with the insurance team
Alongside your AST responsibilities you will also be involved in aspects of leasehold management, this will include major works and service charge budgets, any experience in these fields will be an asset.
The following attributes are of particular interest:
- A suitable academic background; relevant qualifications in Math's and English
- Evidence of an excellent track record in Customer Service
- An understanding of CDM regulations 2015 and associated Health and Safety guidelines
- Experience of using web based property management software
- A practical approach to problem solving and an ability to prioritise tasks
Interested? Shortlisting this week, Please contact Charles Wysock-Wright at Cwysockwright@cobaltrecruitment.com or on 0207 478 2570