Client Side Block Manager (Resi & Commercial Developer)
- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 17th September 2018
- Job Type
Want to work client side?
We are currently recruiting for a Block Manager for a senior position in East London.
Our client is a bespoke residential and commercial developer who own an extensive property portfolio in East London and Essex. They are well established in the industry and following a successful first half of 2018, and along with the completion of a number of projects, they are looking to grow. This is also evident in their recent move into their newly refurbished office.
They are looking to bring the management of their portfolio in house. As such they require an experienced block property manager to take on this responsibility and help grow the department. This will be a fairly autonomous role where you will be providing guidance and consultation to the company and it's clients while overseeing a 600 unit portfolio.
- Liaising with resident directors, lessees, residents, contractors and others as required.
- Undertake and deliver regular building reports and inspections
- Day to day management of a portfolio of long leasehold properties.
- Mentor and advise other colleagues and property managers.
- Appoint and manager external service providers.
- Take a pro active approach when consulting with senior members of the company.
- Help and support the company's business development strategies.
- Complying with the companies conduct and policies..
To be considered for the role you MUST have previous experience working as a property manager and possess the following attributes:
- IRPM I qualified (IRPM II, desirably but no essential)
- Polished and professional demeanour with excellent communication and organisation.
- Sound knowledge of Landlord & Tenant Acts and Housing Acts.
- In depth knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation, and service charge budget formulation.
Further more, once the portfolio has been successfully set up you will also be tasked with further growing the team and portfolio and progressing into a more senior role within the company.
If you'd like to be considered for this role please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.