Business Development Manager
- GBP25000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Business Development
- 4th December 2019
- Job Type
£30,000 - 40,000 + commission
An innovative and entrepreneurial retail property company are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast-growing company with an impressive client base. You will have had previous experience in the retail sector of Real Estate and proven experience of business development or account management.
The main skills and responsibilities you will have are as follows:
- Pitching business to potential clients and having an extensive knowledge of the retail sector and the company.
- Generating and managing a successful pipeline of potential clients.
- Attending events and networking to develop business and increase brand knowledge.
- An ability to work independently and in an entrepreneurial manner with proven success in previous business development related roles.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the the Real Estate industry, preferably within the retail sector.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, please apply online or send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org