Business Development & Investments Manager
- SGD60000 - SGD90000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 2nd January 2019
- Job Type
Business Development & Investment
- Source and evaluate development, acquisition and divestment opportunities in South-east Asia region (including Singapore)
- Source for potential end user and tenants
- Conduct market evaluation and research
- Conduct feasibility studies including cashflow projection and yield returns and market comparables of proposed projects
- Negotiate with end users, landowners and joint venture partners
- Heads/coordinates request for proposals and tenders
- Participate in structuring and financing of projects (wholly-owned and joint ventures)
- Prepare investment papers for board approval
- Degree in Real Estate, Engineering, Business Admin, Finance or equivalent
- Experience in Real Estate Business Development and Investment
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the Real Estate industry.
- Resourceful and proficient in Cash flow Modeling
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
If you are keen to be part of a growing real estate investment platform, apply today and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.