- GBP60000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 4th March 2019
- Job Type
City of London
£60,000 - £65,000
Cobalt Recruitment is delighted to be working alongside a globally recognised Asset Management Company who specialise in managing grade A commercial spaces across the capital. As a direct result of their sustained success, they are seeking a leading Building Manager to take ownership of a 500,000 sqft top-tier commercial development in the City of London.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Monitoring all soft service contractor performance, reviewing and identifying areas for improvement or increased customer service;
- Overseeing maintenance contractors for electrical and mechanical works, such as PAT Testing and lift servicing - ensuring a robust preventative and reactive maintenance plan is in place;
- Building strong working relationships with your tenants, in order to proactively deal with facilities issues and enhance the tenant experience of the building;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets in conjunction with the surveyors;
- Leading an on-site team to deliver a top-tier total FM service.
Our client is a market-leading employer which is reflected within the platform and rewards they offer their employees. You will be a confident leader of large scale teams, and not be phased by the challenge of taking ownership of a trophy building. IOSH or NEBOSH qualified, you will find yourself within a company that is poised to go from strength to strength over the next few years - and you along with them.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today