- GBP23000.00 - GBP25000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 7th January 2019
- Job Type
City of London
Cobalt Recruitment are working alongside a well-established property management company in the search for an individual looking to take their first steps into building management. Reporting into an Operations Manager and working closely with the Head of FM this role offers fantastic training and development opportunities as well as the chance to progress within the company.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to;
- Assisting in setting, managing and reconciling the service charge budget for the two commercial properties.
- Conducting regular building inspections and assisting in developing a works maintenance plan.
- Communicating with tenants, stakeholders, contractors and senior staff members on a regular basis to ensure a smooth and efficient day to day running of the buildings.
- Providing regular reports to the line manager on all aspects of building's performance.
Although a background in property or facilities is preferred the main focus of this role is customer service. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and highly skilled at cultivating trusted working relationships. If you are eager to learn and enthusiastic by nature please apply today with your CV.