- GBP32000 - GBP35000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 16th August 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt is working with a property owner and asset manager who are seeking a Building Manager for a large commercial asset in the City of London. This particular role will be working directly for the security service provider for the building but will have a full building management remit. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate BM / FM to get their foot in the door with a leading property investor and take on a pivotal role within a trophy building.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
- Liaising with tenants, building lasting professional relationships and acting as the face of the business;
- Regularly inspecting the property, including plant rooms, to identify reactive and proactive maintenance issues;
- Providing supervision of all contractors on site, ensuring all KPI's/SLA's are kept to for works undertaken;
- Ensuring the building remains compliant with H&S legislation and identifying any potential issues as they arise;
- Supervising on-site security and cleaning staff;
- Manage and co-ordinate the full range of service charge recoverable services, ensuring compliance with specified standards, quality, time scale and cost objectives.
Our client is looking for a positive, professional Building Manager with a can-do attitude, and is open to a Facilities Assistant/Assistant Building Manager stepping up into the role. An IOSH qualification would be looked on favourably, whilst previous experience managing a commercial office building is essential.