- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + package
- UK, Scotland
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 18th September 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a dedicated to Building Manager to join the growing team of a SME Property business with a European reach. Having invested heavily into a prime commercial property, our client is seeking a stand out Building Manager who will look to immerse themselves into the day to day running of this bustling modern office space, building lasting relationships and provide a first-class FM service.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the daily operations of the site, including building projects where necessary
- Acting as the first port of call for tenants queries, leading regular meetings with them, and building lasting working relationships through a proactive service delivery to them;
- Ensuring a comprehensive planned and reactive maintenance programme is in place for them;
- Liaising directly with external suppliers as part of the total facilities solutions delivery for the building;
- Ensuring all necessary works are undertaken in line with UK health and safety requirements;
- Assisting with setting the service charge budget, as well as managing this throughout the year.
Our client is a company that defines themselves by their culture, and so is seeking a suitably like minded individual to join the team: forward-thinking, proactive, and a genuine team player. Ideally you will have previous experience in managing multi-let office buildings, whilst having an IOSH qualification to support your health and safety knowledge would be regarded highly. Crucially, you will be keen to continue to develop through providing a comprehensive and customer-service focused FM service in an environment where you will be supported through every single stage of your facilities career.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.