- GBP45000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum
- UK, Surrey
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 22nd October 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a standout FM professional to lead the operational management of a Grade A trophy asset in Croydon. A modern commercial development that is home to household name corporate tenants, this property is seeking a Building Manager with a modern, holistic, approach to Facilities Management.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Line managing an Assistant Building Manager, whilst overseeing the work of external suppliers across a range of FM service lines;
- Building strong relationships with tenants;
- Overseeing project works and any necessary maintenance works;
- Ensuring the building remains compliant with UK H&S legislation.
You will have previously managed a large scale commercial asset with third party tenants, and possess either an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.