Block Property Manager (Home Based)
- GBP27000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 15th January 2020
- Job Type
Block Property Manager (home based)
Up to circa £30,0000
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Block Property Manager to join an established and well respected property management company. You will be responsible for a Yorkshire based portfolio with the added benefit of home working, with one or two days a week required from their Darlington office.
Our client prides themselves on providing the highest level of service, professionalism and expertise to all their tenants and they are looking to recruit someone who shares this ethos. They manage over 365 UK sites and the local portfolio includes some of the most prestigious apartment blocks in the region.
Typical duties will include:
- Providing exceptional levels of service to clients
- Site inspections and monitoring on-site works
- Tendering for works
- Instructing contractors
- Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety
- Working to deadlines
- Completing Section 20 processes
- Preparing, agreeing and issuing service charge budgets
- Attending and minuting Annual General Meetings
- Attending Directors meetings
- Completing monthly reports for clients
Ideally you will be AIRPM qualified and having your own vehicle is essential. In return my client offers working from home, a competitive salary, company pension scheme, mobile phone, mileage expenses and ongoing support for industry training and personal development.
The role would suit someone who is based in West or North Yorkshire.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.