- GBP30000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 20th September 2018
- Job Type
Block Manager - Interviews this week
£30,000 - £40,000
Birmingham City Centre
We have been instructed by a number of established residential property management companies to resource proven Block Managers who would be interested in joining their growing teams.
The successful individuals will be responsible for a medium-sized portfolio of circa 1000 units. Block Management experience is essential as you will need to work with RMC's, RTM's and Freehold clients from the off.
Responsibilities of the roles will include:
- Responding to correspondence by email/phone calls from Directors, Leaseholders and Tenants.
- Instructing and overseeing Section 20 major works.
- Attending AGM's, Resident Meetings and EGM's.
- Ensure that site visits are regularly undertaken in line with the management agreements
- Managing the portfolios compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as adhering to the lease agreements.
- Ensure that the service charges are being spent in line with the service charge budget for that financial year.
- Providing exceptional customer service to the Directors and Leaseholders.
The ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
- Be completely organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Compose themselves in a calm and professional manner at all times.
- Be smart and presentable to appropriately represent the company.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and be willing to go above and beyond to achieve the best results possible.
- Have clear and concise communication skills.
If you feel like the above criteria matches your experience please apply online with your most recent CV.