Block Manager - (Training and flexible working)
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, South East
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 29th January 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt is currently hunting for an experienced block property manager to fill a role based in Middlesex. Our client is a RICS accredited chartered surveying practise with a portfolio across the surrounding areas.
This position is to manage a portfolio of 600 leasehold units spread across 15 blocks while also gaining exposure to commercial management, as the portfolio involves elements of both. As such we are looking for sharp and dynamic professionals who are quick to learn and who can demonstrate and ability to be self reliant and well organised.
Our client will endorse and support your training towards your IRPM qualifications and your APC to become RICS. They also offer flexible working with the opportunity to work from home one or two days a week.
Interested individuals are expected to possess strong communication skills and remain professional at all times, as well as possess an in depth knowledge of the following;
- Production of service charge budgets.
- Ensuring the portfolio is well managed and kept to an excellent standard.
- Develop long standing working relationships with all clients.
- Attend, chair and minute AGM's, Director and Resident Meetings.
- Issuing of Section 20 notices and overseeing major works projects, being the main point of contact for all maintenance staff and contractors.
- Assist with the development and progression of staff.
- Tenant contract renewals and adjustments; new lease creation and amendments.
This exciting employment opportunity offers a generous salary and includes a pension and private health care. If you want to work for a well respected and professional firm then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.