Block Management Team Leader
- GBP48000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 22nd February 2019
- Job Type
An award-winning Block Management company are looking for a Senior Block Manager to move into a Team Leader position running their Central London office. You will be responsible for managing a team of Property Managers and Assistants who manage prime high-end portfolios throughout London. As a member of the management team you will be responsible to maintain the commitment and enthusiasm of the team to provide the best service possible. You will work under the Associate Directors and Head of Property Management to ensure that company's reputation is protected at all times.
You will be required to manage a small reduced portfolio of super prime properties in Central London to a high standard leading by example to staff reporting in to you.
- Ideally MIRPM qualified.
- Verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group and internally with all staff in a business-like manner.
- Previous experience in staff management.
- A strong background in Block management.
- In-depth experience in Section 20 works and knowledge of tenant Act, RICS and ARMA Guidelines.
- Review Service Charge budgets produced by Property Managers.
- Have a strong understanding of the company's values and what makes them different and where they want to go.
The working hours for this role are Monday - Friday 09:00 to 17:30
Salary provided is up to £55,000 + excellent company benefits.
If you'd like to find out more get in touch with me on 02074782506 or email@example.com