BI Solutions Architect
- Up to GBP65000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 13th January 2020
- Job Type
Role: BI Solutions Architect
Compensation: Up to £65,000 + Package
One of the premier Real Estate companies in Europe, with a focus on asset classes that have been performing consistently above average, is seeking to strengthen its team with a BI Solutions Architect.
Upon appointment, you will be a key senior member of the team, contributing to continued high performing Portfolio Management and Planning Systems. You will be working alongside the respective teams, and expected to be customer-centric and able to elicit buy-in from individuals of all seniority levels.
If you would like the chance to become a master Anaplanner, this is the perfect opportunity if you are competent with one of the following systems (or similar): Hyperion, Cognos, Tableau, SAP Planning. The incumbent Integrator will provide a thorough handover and extensive support towards technical knowledge of the Anaplan platform.
The London offices are well-appointed, there is a relaxed and collaborative culture with Friday dress-down and all-company conferences abroad. Emphasis is placed on progression and development both personally and professionally, with many team members benefitting from support towards various qualifications.
- End-to-End Anaplan Solution Architect
- Lead the promotion of best-practice solutions in Anaplan
- Provide technical direction in large-scale Anaplan integration projects
- Create a Centre of Excellence (CoE) across the Anaplan platform
- Partner with extended teams to use existing knowledge to drive process
Preferred Key Skills
- Real Estate Experience.
- Leadership in systems integration
- Experience in designing and building solutions such as Hyperion, Tableau, Cognos, or other planning tools
- Track record of translating and actioning business requirements
- Ability to impart technical knowledge in a user-friendly language
The growth opportunity exists for somebody with Anaplan experience looking to become a Master Anaplanner, and a desire to grow with a commercially stable business. To hear more about this opportunity, or to express an interest, please apply with your CV in Word format.