Associate Property Management Director
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 26th April 2019
- Job Type
My client is a national advisor with an excellent reputation for the delivery of Property Management services to a wide number of corporate occupier clients. The Midlands office has an immediate requirement for a proven Associate Property Management Director to support on a major national contract.
Key duties will include:
- Lead and manage the Property Management element of the contract and team day to day
- Provide an effective estates service in accordance with the Client's Contract
- Taking a proactive view of the portfolio identifying opportunities where service can be improved or added value realised.
- Ensure that the service provided is in line with the Contract and also the SLA's/KPI's
- Instructing and directing 3rd parties on the estate including solicitors and other professional advisers
- Developing and maintaining a strong working relationship with individuals within the Client organisation
- Ensure that the team work in line with internal processes and procedures
The appointed Property Manager must be able to demonstrate experience of leading a team whilst ensuring best in class service delivery. MRICS or AssocRICS accredited you will have been working with clients at a high level with a broad knowledge of commercial property gained either in Private Practice or the Corporate Sector.
My client is offering a market competitive salary and benefits package with genuine scope for career progression.