Associate Partner, Corporate Real Estate
- GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 7th January 2020
- Job Type
A world class international Property Company is seeking an Associate Partner to execute detailed strategic asset management duties across one of their key client accounts. The role will encompass both asset and portfolio level strategy; giving the successful candidate terrific exposure to a range of initiatives.
The role will have the option for remote working twice a week.
The key duties include:
- Develop an understanding of both the estate, and the client requirements, so the optimum strategies can be put in place to address emerging needs.
- Act as the single key point of contact for the client's internal team relating to estate matters and projects.
- Take ownership for capital expenditure opportunities across the client's freehold portfolio.
- Collaborate closely with both internal team members and external stakeholders - who include the finance team, senior managers, property occupiers.
The successful candidate will be MRICS qualified with existing corporate real estate experience.