Assistant Property Manager
- GBP22000.00 - GBP25000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 28th February 2019
- Job Type
A client of mine based in Hertfordshire are looking for an Assistant Property Manager to join the Block Management arm of the company. In this role you will be helping with the day to day management of a portfolio while carrying out department admin. This is an excellent opportunity for a bright switched on individual looking to develop a career in Block Management to join a company that are growing at a positive rate. You will be given great training and the opportunity to work with some experienced and senior people in the industry meaning that your industry knowledge will develop naturally at a great rate.
- Property Management experience.
- A background in customer service.
- The ability to multitask.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Block Management.
- Previous experience with Word and Excel.
The working hours for this role are 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday
Salary provided is £25,000 plus good company benefits.
If you would like to apply for this role please apply or contact myself directly on 02074782506 email@example.com.