Assistant Property Manager
- Negotiable + discretionary bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 20th August 2018
- Job Type
Assistant Property Manager - Central London - Residential and Commercial Properties
Salary £25,000 to £30,000 per annum.
A boutique commercial real estate practice is seeking an Assistant Property Manager to join their property management team based in Central London.
As a team they focus on providing day to day management of commercial and residential properties across London and South East. Typical properties include: tenanted flats, high end residential homes, commercial offices, retail and industrial.
They are looking for this individual to take ownership over the residential properties and have the ability to works across the commercial side of the business when needed.
Property Management Responsibilities:
- Assist the existing property managers on residential and commercial properties.
- Correspond with residential associations and attend board meetings.
- Preparing and monitoring service charge budgets.
- Conducting property inspections.
- Liaise with the tenants to ensure all queries are dealt with coherently.
- Book quotes for maintenance and manage contractors.
Property Management Requirements:
- Degree qualified.
- Previous property management or property administrative experience.
- Experience within the commercial an/or residential real estate market.
- Ability to work independently and use initiative as well as working within a team.
Please apply online with your CV in word format.