Assistant Property Manager
- GBP30000.00 - GBP32000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 22nd November 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is working with a leading name in the UK Real Estate market as they seek an experienced and organised individual to assist the management team at a large grade ll listed commercial building in a prime London location. Our client is seeking someone switched on with experience in property management who can take this role and develop over their long term future with the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Helping ensuring full health and safety compliance throughout the estate - ensuring risk assessments are undertaking as necessary and logged properly;
- Assisting with setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Managing maintenance works where needed, both proactively and re-actively as well as projects from time to time;
- Overseeing the works of external suppliers across a range of total facilities suppliers;
- Providing a top tier standard of customer service, looking at ways to boost tenant engagement within the estate.
As the successful candidate you will bring a proactive attitude, with a strong track record in providing total FM solutions within commercial properties. Ideally you will possess an IOSH qualification whilst an awareness of hard FM is advantageous.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today