- Negotiable + Additional Benefits
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 23rd November 2018
- Job Type
A leading planning consultancy is looking to strengthen its team in Leeds with the addition of an Assistant Planner. In this capacity, you will become an integral part of a collaborative, experienced team with a strong focus on residential, commercial and minerals & waste schemes across the region.
- Drafting, submitting and monitoring of planning applications.
- Undertaking research and formulating reports.
- Liaising with clients and Local Authorities.
- Attend public meetings and site visits.
The ideal Assistant Planner must have a post-graduate degree that is RTPI accredited and will either be on the APC pathway or have relevant Town Planning work experience within a consultancy or local authority. You will receive a competitive basic salary, APC support and additional monetary benefits.
Please apply with your most recent CV.