Assistant Facilities Manager
- GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 17th September 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a privately-owned property owner and investor based in the West End as they look to expand their facilities function with this brand new hire. The business is a well established company, with a portfolio of high end commercial & residential assets throughout the West End, and pride themselves on their inclusive, forward-thinking company culture. The role is a blend of facilities coordination and hands-on facilities management, and will grow into a fully operational role over the medium-term future, whilst our client trains and develops you, including through paying for external qualifications.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the day to day running of the portfolio and with regular inspections of the buildings;
- Maintaining the strong working relationship with the tenants and other key stakeholders;
- Assisting with the monitoring of contractor performance against KPI's and SLA's;
- Invoicing/raising PO's for necessary works;
- Assisting with the reaction to maintenance call outs;
- Helping to ensuring full H&S compliance in all properties.
Our client is looking for a bright, energetic individual with a foundation of knowledge in UK real estate, and who is keen to progress their career in Facilities Management. Ideally you will be currently acting as a Coordinator or Assistant FM for a UK Real Estate business and have an IOSH qualification, although the latter is not essential.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today