Assistant Facilities Manager
- GBP25000.00 - GBP32000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 19th June 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a bespoke real estate business with a well established global profile in the search for an Assistant Facilities Manager. Reporting into the Senior Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of a small portfolio of newly developed multi-tenanted commercial properties in the Manchester area.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to;
- Assisting in setting, managing and reconciling the service charge budget for the total portfolio, and monitoring the expenditure against this budget.
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
- Assisting with the moving in of tenants, establishing strong, trusted relationships with them and liaising with them on a regular basis to ensure smooth and efficient day to day running of the portfolio.
- Supervising both the hard and soft aspects of the portfolio and ensuring that all contract works are carried out in a punctual and cost effective manner.
Within this role there will be big emphasis on displaying a high level of service as this will be a very client facing role. The key to your success will be your ability to adapt to new situations, demonstrate good time management skills and be a proactive and determined facilities professional. An IOSH qualification is preferred as is previous experience working for a managing agent.
If you are interested in this role then please apply online today with your CV.