Assistant Development Manager
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 3rd May 2019
- Job Type
A fantastic opportunity with a large scale residential business for someone who is keen to take on a Assistant Development Management role.
You will have the full support of the Development and Project team and wider group to ensure your career is successful with scope for growth through learning in the role and working with highly experienced team members.
- Assist the Development Manager with managing a range of property development tasks.
- Help maintain relationships that build a positive external perception of the business.
- Under the supervision of the Development Manager, assist in developing detailed project strategies and plans for development projects.
- You will assist on a range of responsibilities that include: market research, planning, feasibility and financial modelling & scoping of opportunities.
- Assist in the meeting minutes for PCG meetings.
- Be involved in the selection of project teams of consultants and contractors which comply with company policy and objectives to ensure projects are procured on time, and within budget.
- Help to produce high quality projects that maximise the company's return on investment.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity the ideal candidate will come from a civil engineering, surveying or planning background between 3 - 5 years, but other relevant experience is being considered.
You will also have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Competence in negotiation and client relationship management.
- A good understanding of financial and analytical work.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to produce high quality reports and presentations.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who aspires to be a Property Development Manager. It comes with training and support, as well as a competitive salary based on experience.
To apply in strict confidence, click the apply button or for more information please phone Matt Donnelly on (09) 303 9093