- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 5th July 2019
- Job Type
Asset Manager - UK Retail, Warehouse and Office Assets
A leading fashion and sports retailer is currently seeking an Asset Manager to join their Property Team based in Central London.
This is where you will be responsible for managing a mixed freehold portfolio consisting of shopping centre and high street retail, warehouse and commercial office assets.
You will be working in a varied role and this is an exciting opportunity for a chartered surveyor to move into a client-side asset management position.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Providing the annual asset management business plans.
- Manage and deliver the implementation of the business plans.
- Provide internal property valuations.
- Oversee the internal project team on development/refurbishment projects.
- Manage the disposal process.
- Manage external property managers and manage the service charge budget
Asset Management requirements:
- Member of RICS.
- Excellent Valuation and L&T knowledge.
- Strong analytic and decision making skills.
- Ability to manage external consultants effectively.
Their office is based in Central London.
Basic salary from £40,000 - £50,000 per annum.
If you are looking to move into a client-side asset management position and would like to discuss further - please apply online with your CV in word format.