- Negotiable + Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 3rd July 2019
- Job Type
Asset Manager - Central London Developer
An established London Developer is looking for an Asset Manager to join their Central London Team and Manage their mixed asset portfolio in Central and West London. The successful candidate will support the Head of Asset Management with asset management strategies, manage key stakeholder relationships and work closely with internal and external teams including managing external agents and overseeing property managers.
- Property asset management, either owner or occupier side, ideally with experience of mixed use assets with evidence of delivering complex and innovative asset management initiatives.
- Proven experience of managing commercial properties, preferably Central London assets.
- An understanding of the property investment market and the key drivers of performance.
- Good financial and qualitative analysis skills evidenced by prior work achievements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Evidence of delivering excellent customer experience.
- Previous experience as PQE RICS qualified surveyor preferred.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.