Asset Compliance Manager
- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + plus benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 11th February 2020
- Job Type
We are currently recruiting for an Asset Compliance Manager for the Social Impact division of our Real Estate focused Hedge Fund. The role will be responsible for their compliance responsibilities in relation to landlord statutory and regulatory standards.
They hold a UK wide portfolio the majority of which is let on a fully repairing and insuring basis to third sector organisations.
The onus on managing and maintaining the portfolio of assets is placed directly with the lessees; however the core function of the Asset Compliance Manager will be to ensure that each lessee is adequately carrying out its obligations and adequately reporting the performance of each investment to ensure the integrity of the social impact of the properties.
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum plus bonus and excellent benefits
- To monitor the customer service and operational compliance of each Lessee / asset
- To ensure all operational, regulatory and legislative responsibilities for the asset base are achieved by each Lessee
- Lead on the main safety and compliance-related areas including fire safety management, asbestos management, legionella, water treatment testing.
- Assist the team with onboarding process with new acquisitions
- Take the lead role in coordinating conveyancing process
- Ensuring that all statutory and compliance obligations are formally documented
- Develop and maintain a central asset management library of technical standards, service standards, KPI's and specifications
- Ensure that each Lessee is reporting annual impact statistics and feed resultant data into annual impact reporting
Experience and qualifications
- A good undergraduate degree, ideally within an analytical subject
- A passion for real estate and ambition to succeed within it.
- You will be an analytical thinker, autonomous and diligent in your work and aspirations.
- Strong communication skills with a variety of audiences, comfortable dealing with high wealth individuals, in a dynamic work place.
- Knowledge of one or more of The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order, Asbestos Management HSG 264, P405, P402, ACOP L8 and LOLER or a good understanding of M&E industry regulation would be a benefit although not a necessity as full compliance training and support will be provided.
- Willingness to work towards or have attained a NEBOSH or IOSH qualification desirable.
If you have been responsible for the compliance, health and safety for residential portfolios this role would be a strong fit for you.
Please apply with your most recent CV. To discuss this and other similar roles across the South East and London, please contact Matthew Mullin on 0207 478 2526.