- Up to GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 25th September 2018
- Job Type
Analyst - Global Real Estate Investment Manager
12 month FTC
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Benefits include pension and bonus
A global real estate investment manager is looking for an Analyst to join the Investment team responsible for fund performance. You will work closely with the Asset Management, Acquisitions and Finance Teams and be based in their Central London offices. This role will focus on forecasting analysis to assist in investment decisions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Forecasting analysis to support investment decisions.
- Responsibility for performance reporting.
- Assisting with formulation of mandate strategies.
- Assisting in the day to day management of portfolios.
Key experience required:
- BSc or MSc in a relevant discipline, ideally Property or Investment.
- Knowledge of the real estate industry is essential.
- Experience in a real estate environment, preferably in an investment or finance capacity.
- Excellent knowledge of excel is essential for this role.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV in word format.