- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 17th October 2018
- Job Type
Real Estate Private Equity Analyst - Based in Central London with Pan-European Coverage
Salary from £45,000 to £55,000 per annum.
Plus performance based bonus and benefits package.
A leading real estate private equity firm are currently seeking an Analyst to join their team based in Central London.
The analyst team focuses on supporting the investment management and portfolio/asset management teams across the UK and Europe.
You will be responsible for all analyst responsibilities across their investment and asset management activities. These will vary across various asset classes, including: commercial office, industrial, logistics, retail, student accommodation and alternatives.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Cash flow/financial modelling.
- Underwriting new acquisitions.
- Investment committee reports.
- Manage the due diligence of new investments.
- Performing portfolio and asset management analysis to update business plans.
- Assist in producing quarterly portfolio/asset management reports.
- Real estate, investment or finance degree qualified (or equivalent).
- Highly numerate and comfortable with Excel.
- Excellent communicator.
- Self motivated and ability to work well within a team.
- European language skills are advantageous.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.