- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 7th August 2019
- Job Type
Analyst/Consultant - Healthcare
A specialist health consultancy firm is looking to hire a Analyst/Consultant to join their team. The successful candidate will have a proficiency in Excel and an ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data.
The key responsibilities and skills of the successful candidate will include:
- Producing and analysing quantitative and qualitative data
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide consultancy advice to assist clients with operational efficiency, process mapping and re-design.
- Undertaking the analysis of local demographics.
- Excellent IT skills and a proficiency with Excel.
- Experience of working with Simul8 or similar.
- Strong analytical skills.
Based in Central London.
Salary £32,000 to £45,000 per annum.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or send a copy of our CV to firstname.lastname@example.org